The Bowls Foundation is being set up to ensure that the future pathways of bowls to international success are supported. The Bowls Foundation will be established in 2023/2024 by Bowls New Zealand and will be a charitable trust that raises funds to support Kiwis at various stages of their bowls careers.
The Bowls Foundation
Bowls Foundation Long Term Goals:
- Support those kiwi’s that cannot afford the national and international opportunities, that are offered.
- Support quality experiences for Kiwis to participate and remain in the sport of bowls.
- Strengthen our high performance delivery structure through quality experiences in coach development, including umpires and officials.
- Enable kiwi youth to participate and remain in bowls programmes, once they have left schools.
- Support health, wellbeing and leadership for kiwis involved in the game of bowls